Digital and Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced and creative Digital and Social Media Coordinator to assist with the development and execution of digital and social marketing campaigns for clients across various industries within multiple devices and platforms.
This role is an associate level position with growth potential. The ideal candidate is highly organized, strategic and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills. This person will work closely with the VP of Digital and Analytics as well as SVP of Client Services and other key cross-department stakeholders to execute various digital campaign initiatives.
Responsibilities, includes but not limited to:
- Develop unique social media content, calendars, and posts specific to varying client needs and all major social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Conceptualize and implement creative new ideas to leverage client social media accounts and enhance their brands
- Create, schedule, and manage client content through platforms including Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Plan, engage, write, post, monitor and report on all digital and social media campaigns both paid and organic. Work with various departments for strategy & overall ideation support/development
- Monitor activity on Social Media sites; engage in a positive manner and edit when needed. Daily management of all social media platforms, engaging with followers, commenting on tagged posts
- In addition to client platforms, responsible for all Agency-owned channels as well build and deliver actionable insights for on-going and post-campaign reporting and analytics.
- Monitor brand analytics across numerous channels and provide reports to creative, marketing and brand managers
- Assist public relations department as needed with social media content, community management.
- 4+ Years’ Experience in digital marketing; preferably within agency environment running B2B and B2C digital strategies.
- Proficient in using social media publishing and social listening products such as but not limited to Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare and Google related programs.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and take direction but still be self-motivated.
- Ability to establish an entire program and processes from scratch.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, managing resources and several projects simultaneously.
- Experience growing and engaging influencers and nurturing them through the B2B and/or B2C marketing funnel and sales cycle.
- Demonstrated experience with creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs. Specifically with Powerpoint and Excel.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications
- PHP experience a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Epic and HubSpot a plus.