Digital and Social Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced and creative Digital and Social Manager to assist with the development and execution of digital and social marketing campaigns for clients across various industires within multiple devices and platforms.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, strategic and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills. This person will work closely with the VP of Digital and Analytics as well as cross-department stakeholders to execute various digital campaign initiatives.
- The day-to-day execution and management of all digital channels including, but not limited to: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media management, content generation, Website managenent/updates, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Reporting and Analytics.
- Lead all social strategies and activity across all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and advancements including, but not limited to, paid marketing, AdWords, Yahoo/Bing, and client-specific trends.
- Analyze data metrics and suggest solutions to boost digital presence.
- Able to build strong relationships with clients.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaign.
- Liaise with multiple internal account, creative, media and research teams to optimize clients campaigns for best results.
- Proactive, self-starter that always looks for additional possible advertising ideas for clients.
- Assist with VP to establish best practices in digital marketing for clients and cross-departmental teams.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- 2+ Years’ Experience in digital marketing; preferably within agency environment running B2B and B2C digital strategies.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Technology or Business recommended but not required.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications
- Proficient in using social media publishing and social listening products such as but not limited to Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare and/or Google related programs.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and take direction but still be self-motivated. Ability to establish an entire program and processes from scratch.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, managing resources and several projects simultaneously.
- Experience growing and engaging influencers and nurturing them through the B2B and/or B2C marketing funnel and sales cycle.
- General knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools. Demonstrated experience with creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs. Specifically with Powerpoint and Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Epic and HubSpot a plus.