Senior Level Account Executive / Account Supervisor
This position is responsible for the day-to-day relationship between the agency and its clients. They will field and make strategic recommendations on the needs of the client and liaison with all internal agency resources, while still maintaining a highly responsive service-orientated approach to all forms of correspondence.
He or she must be able to be knowledgeable in both the client’s business and the agency’s business, as well as be responsible for reviewing all strategy, creative, media/digital and production elements before they are delivered to the client to ensure they are on brand and accomplish set client goals.
If you have several years of agency account management experience along with traditional and digital marketing skills this may be an ideal role for you.
- Develop and maintain day-to-day working relationships with client contacts
- Understand the expectations of, and communicate effectively with, all agency team members
- Work with cross-functional teams to help manage workload, scheduling and trouble-shoot support
- Evaluate and provide a point of view on strategic, creative and media alternatives
- Collect, analyze, organize and present an insightful point of view on client assignments or new opportunities
- Actively seek and identify growth opportunities and/or new business from client contacts
- Contribute to or development project proposals, strategic plans, communications plans and other marketing-focused plans/proposals.
- Management of campaign budgets, timelines and overall integrated projects
- 5 – 8 years of account management experience within a creative agency environment. Internal marketing experience may be considered
- 5+ years of marketing experience across online and offline platforms
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to provide strategic insights on marketing initiatives
- Ability to present to and brief agency departments as well as present agency work to clients.
- Strong project management skills with strict attention to detail
- Budget management experience including the preparation of project estimates