Social Media Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced and creative Social Media Manager to assist with the development and execution of digital and social marketing campaigns for clients across various industries within multiple devices and platforms. The ideal candidate is highly organized, strategic and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills. This person will work closely with other key cross-department stakeholders to execute various initiatives.
Responsibilities, includes but not limited to:
- Develop unique social media content, calendars, and posts specific to varying client needs and all major social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Conceptualize and implement creative new ideas to leverage client social media accounts and enhance their brands
- Create, schedule, and manage client content through platforms including native platforms, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
- Plan, engage, write, post, monitor and report on all digital and social media campaigns both paid and organic.
- Work with various departments for strategy & overall ideation support/development
- Monitor activity on Social Media sites; engage in a positive manner and edit when needed. Daily management of all social media platforms, engaging with followers, commenting on tagged posts
- In addition to client platforms, responsible for all Agency-owned channels as well build and deliver actionable insights for on-going and post-campaign reporting and analytics.
- Monitor brand analytics across numerous channels and provide reports to creative, marketing and brand managers
- Assist public relations department as needed with social media content, community management.
- 3-4+ Years’ Experience in digital marketing; preferably within agency environment running B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Proficient in using social media publishing and social listening products such as but not limited to Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare and Google related programs.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and take direction but still be self-motivated.
- Ability to establish an entire program and processes from scratch.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, managing resources and several projects simultaneously.
- Experience growing and engaging influencers and nurturing them through the marketing funnel and sales cycle.
- Demonstrate experience with creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs. Specifically, with Powerpoint and Excel.
- Proficient in Design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite products ( Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) or Canva.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Epic a plus.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications